Here Comes The Neighborhood.
The Park East redevelopment corridor offers a unique opportunity to build an iconic structure and redefine a highly visible neighborhood. To the right developer and project, it is the chance to cement your name into the history of Milwaukee.
The former transportation corridor is transforming. Significant projects are complete, including a riverfront hotel, a 30-story luxury residential tower, a distinctive university sports venue, and several modern apartment and condo developments, with more breaking ground. But additional parcels are now available.
These sites offer the imaginative developer a clean slate, with public infrastructure already in place, for commercial, residential, retail, or a mix of uses.
The advantages of developing in the Park East neighborhood include:
- Surrounding area has a solid record of investment success
- Flexible zoning, with wide range of upscale uses
- Straightforward-design standards, providing clear guidelines to developers and architects, assuring adjoining projects synergistically add value to the area
- Streamlined RFP proposal process and objective review criteria
- Milwaukee’s award-winning RiverWalk runs through Park East, with other public infrastructure in place to support additional projects
- A Fortune 500 company has built its new world headquarters along the Milwaukee River
- The Brewery Development site nearby welcomes growing companies and favors residential expansion
Milwaukee’s Park East is taking shape. Forward-thinking corporate leaders, visionary developers, and opportunistic investors alike have eyebrows raised; they’re not interested in just making a building—they’re interested in making history.